Members can use the BMW Historic Motor Club to list relevant items for sale or that are wanted. Postings remain live on the site for three months from approval by the Site Administrator. Please click on the tabs below to see what is already available for sale/wanted. Please note – this is a Member Service only.
To submit your own request please click “Submit Item“.
- T : 07932 160366M : E : firstname.lastname@example.orgI have 6 wheels for sale, spares for the 319/28 special Tom Thornton and I used to own. Photo 1 shows ...moreOffers over £400
- T : 01483 283204M : E : email@example.comChassis no 82035. Engine no 82035 Original bodywork and leather interior which has the delightful patina gained over the years. ...moreRecently reduced to £60,000
- T : M : E : firstname.lastname@example.orgA range of regalia, including the items listed below, is available for sale to club members. Please contact Regalia Officer ...moreVarious
- T : +442076224734M : E : email@example.comClassic car restorer based in UK, interested in BMW 327, 328, 502, 503, 507, 2800 CS, 3.2, 1600 restoration projectsmorenegotiable
- T : 0797 4644023M : E : firstname.lastname@example.orgFrazer Nash/BMW bell housing to suit a Hurth 320 gearbox. I have the gearbox but no bell housing. Steve Fathers ...moreTo be negotiated
- T : M : E : Charlestongrp@gmail.comWanted – competition type car or special, complete or part built for VSCC events. Contact Michael Scott 07775 795383 or ...morePlease offer
- T : 01711239922M : E : email@example.comHello, I’m looking for a Frazer Nash plate for my BMW 319. As you can see in the picture, also ...moreplease offer