Members can use the BMW Historic Motor Club to list relevant items for sale or that are wanted. Postings remain live on the site for three months from approval by the Site Administrator. Please click on the tabs below to see what is already available for sale/wanted. Please note – this is a Member Service only.
To submit your own request please click “Submit Item“.
- T : M : E : email@example.comThree tool box items comprising rear axle plug spanner, water pump stuffing box spanner and shock absorber key. Ten of ...more£10-£15
- T : 01778 342343M : E : firstname.lastname@example.orgSadly for sale after 25 enjoyable years. Body-off re-spray 2 years ago, re-trimmed and full 319 engine (1911cc) rebuilt late ...more£285,000
- Club members are reminded that an extensive range of club regalia including polo shirts, caps, overalls, pins, keyrings and car ...moreVaries
- T : 01280 813453M : E : email@example.comRadiator shutter assembly from prewar Frazer Nash BMW 315. Size approximately 21 x 14 inches. Some surface rust but otherwise ...more£100.00
- A full set of BMW Car Club Magazines from no 1 (October 1952) to no 120 (Autumn 1981). In excellent ...moreAny good offer