Members can use the BMW Historic Motor Club to list relevant items for sale or that are wanted. Postings remain live on the site for three months from approval by the Site Administrator. Please click on the tabs below to see what is already available for sale/wanted. Please note – this is a Member Service only.
To submit your own request please click “Submit Item“.
- T : M : E : firstname.lastname@example.orgSandy Burnett rebuilt this car over 15 years to exacting standards. Contact Geoff Smith, email@example.com or Mark Garfitt, firstname.lastname@example.org for ...more£200,000
- T : 0049 1525 4029167M : E : email@example.comWell documented history: it left the Eisenach factory on 19th July 1938 as a 327/1 “Sport Kabriolett” (BMW Zertifikat Nr.5298) ...more230,000 Euros
- Drives really well and ideal for touring as there is plenty of luggage space and a proper hood for when ...more£44,500
- T : 01280 813453M : E : firstname.lastname@example.orgRadiator shutter assembly from prewar Frazer Nash BMW 315. Size approximately 21 x 14 inches. Some surface rust but otherwise ...more£100.00
- A full set of BMW Car Club Magazines from no 1 (October 1952) to no 120 (Autumn 1981). In excellent ...moreAny good offer