Members can use the BMW Historic Motor Club to list relevant items for sale or that are wanted. Postings remain live on the site for three months from approval by the Site Administrator. Please click on the tabs below to see what is already available for sale/wanted.
To submit your own request please click “Submit Item“.
- T : 01981 541133M : E : email@example.com Frazer Nash- BMW 326 Saloon. Chassis 77317 DXA 92 with V5C. In need of restoration. This 326 is a ...more£26500
- T : 07536571741M : E : firstname.lastname@example.orgAdvertised for sale by a non- BMW HMC member – This 1952BMW 340-2 (EMW) is a very rare model, especially ...more£23000
- T : M : 01544 327404E : email@example.comMade from brass, aluminium and stainless steel.more£450 per pair
- T : 07711188938M : 07711188938E : firstname.lastname@example.org BMW Range Brochure in fine conditionmore£285.00
- T : 07860 547056M : E : email@example.comI can supply complete sets of front spring & kingpin swivel leather gaiters, ready to fit. There are 2 for ...more£160 plus P&P
- T : 07836 225536M : E : firstname.lastname@example.orgI am looking for Frazer Nash BMW 320/321 or 326 must be in good driving condition but no restorations. I ...moreSensible Price
- T : 07718 731 414M : E : email@example.comWanted, engine side plate/tappet chest cover. Aluminium type for the hemi head.more£Negotiable
- T : M : E : firstname.lastname@example.orgWanted, Does anyone have a spare copy of Issue 20 of the Club magazine available? Please contact James Yeo via ...moreContact James
- T : 07944 730603M : E : email@example.comWANTED: BMW700 ERSATZTEILE, illustrated parts book, for BMW700 owner. Contact Charlie Wheeler-Carmichaelmore£Negotiable