Members can use the BMW Historic Motor Club to list relevant items for sale or that are wanted. Postings remain live on the site for three months from approval by the Site Administrator. Please click on the tabs below to see what is already available for sale/wanted.
To submit your own request please click “Submit Item“.
- T : 07860 547056M : E : firstname.lastname@example.org Frazer Nash – BMW 315 pillarless 4door 1.5 litre six cylinder saloon bodied by E.D. Abbott. Needs full restoration ...more£18,000
- T : 07788 994934M : E : email@example.comDrives really well and ideal for touring as there is plenty of luggage space and a proper hood for when ...more£44,500
- T : M : E : firstname.lastname@example.orgReg. No: LMF 225 Chassis No: 74649. This very original car was the subject of a comprehensive, high quality, chassis-up ...more£265,000
- T : 07775 795383M : E : email@example.comThe following items are required: • Headlight glass and rim (Bosch) • Bristol engine head • Tool box and tools • Jack • Knock off ...moreTBA
- T : 07718 731 414M : E : firstname.lastname@example.orgWanted, engine side plate/tappet chest cover. Aluminium type for the hemi head.more£Negotiable