Wadenhoe House, Wadenhoe, Peterborough.
The AGM weekend was organised by Eliza Morgan and was based at Wadenhoe House, Wadenhoe, near Oundle, Peterborough PE8 5SR. Set in 8 acres of landscaped gardens, Wadenhoe House is a magnificent Jacobean Manor House nestling in the rolling Northamptonshire countryside. The elegant surroundings, graceful rooms and manicured grounds were made available for our exclusive use over the AGM weekend.
The programme for the weekend included
- an informal dinner on the Friday evening
- a leisurely drive and visit to Boughton House near Kettering
- free time to visit local attractions
- a Gala Dinner on Saturday evening
- the AGM on Sunday morning